Andrew works with the firm’s partners on complex cases, including products liability and class actions.
As one of the firm’s top litigators, Andrew has represented numerous clients in state and federal litigation, arbitration, and mediation. Andrew has extensive experience on a wide array of matters, with a focus on complex commercial disputes, class actions, and products liability defense. He is well versed in all stages of the litigation process, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and appeals.
Andrew speaks conversational Spanish, and during law school, completed a program in international law at the Universidad Torcuato di Tella in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Professional Affiliations & Bar Activities
- University of Arizona College of Law: Adjunct Professor, 2017-present
- Tucson Defense Bar, President 2016–2017
- Pima County Bar Association: Co-Chair of Rules Committee, 2017-present
- Secured summary judgment for client defending against breach of contract action seeking approximately $500,000 in alleged damages.
- Successfully settled securities fraud claim relating to oil and gas investment programs.
- Second chair on $6.2 million arbitration award representing Tucson business owner in stock buyout dispute.
- Successfully defended a major forklift manufacturer in a products liability case involving a traumatic amputation.
- Ben’s Bells, Board of Directors, 2016-present
- Arizona College Prep Academy, Board Member 2012-present