Isaac S. Crum
A savvy litigator, Isaac Crum has over a decade of experience representing major corporations in intellectual property litigations around the country.
Mr. Crum is an experienced trial lawyer whose experience at some of the world’s largest law firms make him accustomed to big-ticket litigation and allows him to provide large firm sophistication at Arizona prices. Isaac’s legal experience and technical background, in computer engineering, has been leveraged by many of the country’s largest companies across a wide range of technologies– from semiconductors to whiskey. Mr. Crum has repeatedly been recognized as a “rising star” by the peer-reviewed Southwest Super Lawyers®.
- Represented semiconductor company in litigation involving patent correction.
- Represented university in a trademark dispute with company creating products confusingly similar to the university’s recognized trademarks.
- Represented world-renowned whiskey company in trademark infringement case against company making knock-off products. Second-chair in week long trial on trademark infringement and dilution where client prevailed on every claim.
- Represented cell phone company in patent infringement case involving 22 patents covering cell phone technology.
Quarles & Brady, Phoenix, AZ (2014-2018)
Weil Gotshal & Manges, Washington, D.C. (2011-2013)
McDermott Will & Emery, Washington, D.C. (2008-2011)
- Trademark Registration for the Small Business Owner (August 16, 2018)
- Baseless Infringement Allegations (by an NPE) Warrants ‘Exceptional’ Case, McDermott Will & Emery IP Update, Vol. 14, No. 8, August 2011 (republished by National Law Review, September 8, 2011).
- Common sense Variation Is Unpatentable, McDermott Will & Emery IP Update, Vol. 14, No. 5, May 2011 (republished by National Law Review, June 12, 2011).
- Claim Construction: Too Much Structure Will Spoil the Brew, McDermott Will & Emery IP Update, Vol. 14, No. 4, April 2011 (republished by National Law Review, May 6, 2011).
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Intellectual Property Litigation, 2015-2021
- Arizona State Bar, Intellectual Property Executive Counsel, Member-at-Large, 2019