Margo Lunsford joins RL&L as the newest member of our transactional team.
Margo is a corporate and intellectual property attorney with over 10 years’ experience negotiating key contracts and advising clients on a wide variety of matters affecting every level of their business. Margo is a hands-on, dynamic negotiator with excellent business acumen and the experience to navigate both complex transactions and the everyday realities clients face in running their businesses.
With her background as in-house counsel, Margo aligns her practice to each client’s unique goals and circumstances.
- Admitted to practice in Arizona, California and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Significant experience negotiating complex transactions, including licenses, clinical trial agreements, and GMP supply / manufacturing agreements
- Seasoned speaker and presenter; well-versed in corporate and training presentations
- Extensive experience with general business matters, including commercial real estate leases, compliance with privacy laws, development of human resources materials, and immigration law for employers
- 2018 – 2020, Senior Counsel, CSL Behring, LLC
- 2010 – 2017, Vice President of Business Technology / Head of Legal, Calimmune, Inc.
- 2009 – 2010, Corporate Law Clerk, Hecker & Muehlebach, PLLC
- 2008 – 2010, Intellectual Property Law Clerk, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, LLP
Professional Memberships and Civic Activities
- National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms, Member
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for foster children, CASA of Pima County, 2016 – present
- Fruchtendler Elementary Science Fair Volunteer Judge, 2016-2018
- “Biotech Transactional Practice: Clinical Trials” lecture for transactional practice clinic, University of Arizona, 2016
- 2015 Transactional LawMeet, Western Regional Judge
- Volunteer Lawyer’s Program, Child Support and Bankruptcy Clinics, 2007-2009
- Pima County Teen Court, Volunteer, 2007-2009
Margo grew up in southwestern Colorado and has lived in Tucson since 1998. She loves the local Sonoran wildlife and abundant flora and is an avid cook and gardener.