Sarah Letzkus practices in the area of Civil Litigation.
She focuses on representing businesses and individuals in all stages of dispute resolutions including pre-litigation settlement negotiations, administrative agency investigations, jury trials, mediation, and appeals.
Sarah also specializes in representing employers and individuals in employment disputes and a multitude of commercial litigation matters including business ownership disputes, commercial lending lawsuits including lender liability defense, trade secret and breach of licensing agreements, EEOC and ADCR discrimination complaints, and wrongful termination and severance pay disputes.
She has a passion for traveling and enjoys immersing herself in the culture and history of foreign countries.
Professional Affiliations & Bar Activities
- Emerging Leaders Council, Member
- Member, Board of Directors, Pima County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
- Pima County District Representative, Arizona State Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
- Member, Employment Law Section, Arizona State Bar Association
- Successfully defended clients against lawsuit seeking recovery of hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of attorney’s fees incurred in prior suit.
- Successfully obtained a judgment in physician clients’ favor in a partnership dispute.
- Successfully settled former executive’s claims of breach of severance pay agreement and treble damages for failure to timely pay wages.
- Successfully settled business client’s claims of improper sublease and failure to pay rent owed.
- Obtained $3.1 million judgment for a national bank while defeating a bad faith counterclaim in a three week trial.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2017 – 2019