Sarah S. Letzkus
Sarah Letzkus has been successfully representing businesses and individuals for over ten years.
Sarah represents businesses and individuals in all stages of dispute resolutions including pre-litigation settlement negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, administrative agency investigations, jury trials, and appeals. Sarah’s main practice centers on commercial litigation including business breakups, breach of contract, fraud, trade secrets, and other business torts. Sarah also practices in the field of creditor’ rights, representing lenders in workouts of commercial loans, including advising lenders about their rights and obligations, negotiating with borrowers and their counsel, drafting forbearance agreements and other loan modification, collections, and restructuring in bankruptcy. Sarah has also successfully defended against lender liability claims with multi-million dollar damages claims.
Sarah has been recognized by the national rating organization, Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for multiple years and is a member of the Emerging Leaders Council.
Professional Affiliations & Bar Activities
- Emerging Leaders Council, Member
- Member, Board of Directors, Pima County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
- Pima County District Representative, Arizona State Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division
- Member, Employment Law Section, Arizona State Bar Association
- Successfully defended clients against lawsuit seeking recovery of hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of attorney’s fees incurred in prior suit.
- Successfully obtained a judgment in physician clients’ favor in a partnership dispute.
- Successfully settled former executive’s claims of breach of severance pay agreement and treble damages for failure to timely pay wages.
- Successfully settled business client’s claims of improper sublease and failure to pay rent owed.
- Obtained $3.1 million judgment for a national bank while defeating a bad faith counterclaim in a three week trial.
Honors & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2017 – 2019