Sivan Korn is a litigator practicing primarily in the area of commercial litigation.
She represents clients in a variety of business litigation matters, including corporate governance and partnership disputes, land use litigation, intellectual property and trade secrets litigation, antitrust and restrictive covenants disputes.
Sivan’s experience spans from crafting pragmatic resolutions to avoid litigation, to representation through trial and appeal. It includes strategic assessment of claims and defenses, cost-effective discovery management, tactical briefing, settlement evaluation and advocacy at trial and appeal.
Publications & Speeches
- Co-Author, You Can’t Get There From Here. A Road Map to Public Access, Probate & Property, May/June 2014
- Co-Author, There’s No Deal Until There’s A Deal: Drafting (and living with) Letters of Intent, Arizona Attorney, November 2013
- Co-Author, The RPM Controversy: Dr. Miles Leegin and Beyond, ABA Antitrust Section, Economics Committee Newsletter, Fall 2007
- The Entrepreneurs Initiative, 2010-2011
- Defense of a regional hospital against claims of breach of joint venture agreement. All claims were dismissed on summary judgment and $250,000 were awarded in attorneys’ fees.
- Defense of a Regional Behavioral Health Authority against multiple lawsuits brought by a member seeking judicial dissolution and asserting derivative claims against corporate management. All claims were dismissed.
- Defense of a start-up software company against claims of trade secret misappropriation brought by former employer, a global monopoly in the field. All claims were dismissed and over $500,000 were awarded in attorneys’ fees.
- Defense on the owner of 40,000 acres of land in northern Arizona in R.S. 2477 litigation which successfully established public access to the property.
- Judge Pro Tempore, Pima County Superior Court
- Regional Coordinating lawyer for the Bet Tzedek Holocaust Survivors Justice Network, representing Holocaust survivors and their dependents in reparation applications to Germany