Anthony Casarona joins RL&L as our newest Transactional Partner.
Anthony Casarona is a corporate and transactional attorney whose practice includes mergers and acquisitions, business formation, commercial agreements, organizational and strategic planning matters, and corporate general counsel activities.
Anthony’s experience spans many industries, including healthcare, life sciences, government contracts, retail, sports, and entertainment, and includes both public and private company matters ranging from multi-billion dollar deals to transactions of less than a million dollars.
Having been an entrepreneur and in-house attorney, as well as an attorney at some of the largest law firms in the world, Anthony is able to analyze both legal and business issues from a diverse range of perspectives. Anthony believes that achieving successful outcomes begins with a common sense approach focused on personal interaction, attention to detail, creativity, and a willingness to listen to his clients to truly understand their businesses and objectives. He uses these core principles as the foundation for helping his clients achieve their goals.
- Casarona Law Firm, P.L.L.C. (Scottsdale, AZ)
- CVS Health Corporation (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Latham & Watkins, LLP (Washington, DC)
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP (Washington, DC)
- Miracle League of Arizona
- Board President (2016-Present)
- Board of Directors (2016-Present)
- National Football Foundation – Valley of the Sun Chapter
- Board of Directors (2020-Present)
- University of Missouri – Trulaske College of Business Entrepreneurship Alliance
- Advisory Board (2014-2018)
- Arizona Leadership Council (2012-2017)
- Phoenix Regional Sports Commission
- Board of Directors (2010-2012)
- Arizona Sports Hall of Fame Event Chair (2011, 2012)