Matthew A. Bailey
Matthew Bailey joins RL&L as the newest member of our Transactional Team.
Matthew is a trusted business counselor whose comprehensive legal and professional career includes experience as both in-house and outside counsel, as well as years served as a business executive and manager. Matthew integrates his unique blend of experience and expertise to effectively serve the diverse needs of the modern business client. Matthew advises his clients in all facets of their commercial and corporate affairs, with an emphasis in business transactions, governance, energy, financing, real estate, and regulatory compliance.
- UNS Energy Corp.
- Farmers Investment Co.
- Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Moyes Storey Ltd.
Publications & Speeches
- New Resource Procurement: Best Practices, Troutman-Sanders Energy Issues Conference 2019, Chicago, IL.
- ADD Water: Central Arizona’s Next Bucket of Water, 8 Southwest Hydrology 10 (2009).
- Estimated Infiltration, Percolation, and Recharge Rates at the Rillito Creek Focused Recharge Investigation Site, Pima County, Arizona (David A. Stonestrom et al. eds., 2007), U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1703-H.
- Tucson Audubon Society, Board of Directors and Personnel Committee Chair, 2012 – 2018
- Freeport-McMoRan Community Investment Fund, Committee Member, 2012 – 2013
- Green Valley / Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2012
- 96th Arizona Town Hall, Report Co-Chair
- 96th Arizona Town Hall, Report Committee